- Silicone ice cube tray creates frozen water in the shape of the Pi symbol
- Perfect for simultaneously conveying your knowledge of mixed drinks and math
- Great for casting other materials, such as meat loaf, in the shape of the Pi symbol
- Damn Impressive to Archimedes
- Each cube is approximately 2.24″ x 1.75″ x 0.5″ deep
Whether you need something fun for your bachelor pad or something cool and educational to use with the kids, The Pi shaped ice cube tray is perfect for all. All three major gaming consoles, a flat screen over 40″ wide, a well trained dungeon master, a complete Star Wars action figure collection, and a fully stocked liquor cabinet are a must. But how about ice? You were planning to use that standard vaguely cubical stuff?… or worse the boring half-moon shape your freezer turns out? Well fear not intrepid nerdy party planner! ThinkGeek is here with the geekiest ice you’ll ever find… Pi ice! Yep these stylish silicone ice trays cast frozen H2O into the symbol for your favorite irrational number, Pi! Grab the kids, or grab the frat brothers and makes some cool ice cubes or even Pi-shaped Jello Creations!